22 June 2010

GF Pancakes



That means "Gluten Free" by the way. In honor of my GF SIL (Sister in Law), I found this scrumptious oatmeal pancake recipe that doesn't use any wheat flour (it's very similar to the other oatmeal pancakes I blogged about). I found out this afternoon that they are yummy cold from the fridge when you get home from work tired!

Be careful with these as with all other oatmeal pancakes that you cook them over medium LOW heat so as to allow them to set at the center without burning on the outside. A little long on the cooking time when I had four (plus mine) hungry mouths to feed. They were actually very sweet and non-demanding, of course.

1 comment:

  1. I, being the GF SIL, loved them. It was a while since I'd enjoyed pancakes and these were probably even more enjoyable to me than many other recipes I've tasted. They were moist and full of good grain.
    Thanks dear SIL.

    ReplyDelete